The TecnoLing 2023 technology exhibition will be held on September 27 on the opening day of the SEPLN 2023 Conference. This is the third edition of this important initiative that brings together the most important national companies in the language technology sector and we believe it is a good opportunity for them to show their potential. This event is directly aligned with the PERTE of the New Language Economy which has an investment of 1.1 billion euros and aims to promote the creation of an ecosystem of companies, Startups and NLP research groups founded in our country to put Spain as the epicenter of these Artificial Intelligence technologies.
The registration fee of Tecnoling 2023 is 125€ + VAT, and the rest of the costs are financed by the PERTE of the New Language Economy.
The registration fee includes:
- A space to set up a promotional stand. This space includes:
- A table of size: 1.5 x 1 meters.
- Light socket.
- Coffee breaks
- Wifi connection.
- Entrance for two people.
- The participation in an elevator pitch session. Each company will present its business in 3 minutes.
The 25th of September of 2023 is the deadline for submitting the presentation for the elevator pitch session.
Since space restrictions, the number of companies to participate in Tecnoling 2023 is limited to 20, which will be selected according to the registration time. If you are interested in participating, you will have to submit the following form before the 3rd of September, 2023: https://forms.gle/BzXnV78BwmBxovRy7.
We will inform you if your company is selected the week that starts the 1st of September of 2023. In case your company is selected, you will have five days to pay the registration fee. If you do not pay the registration fee, your position will be given to the following company on the waiting list.
On the 27th of September, Tecnoling 2023 offers two spaces at the Museo Íbero to maximize the projection of the participating companies. These spaces are located and temporarily distributed as follows:
One space per company will be offered for the placement of a stand. As indicated in the registration form, a table, power socket and wifi connection will be provided.
Location: Ground floor of the Iberian Museum
- 9:00 – 10:00: Arrival and Set-up
- 10:00 – 11:00: Exposition
- 11:00 – 11:30: Coffee and Networking
- 11:30 – 12:30: Exposition
- 12:30 – 14:00: Forum PERTE LENGUA / ENISA
- 14:00 – 15:30: Networking TECNOLING
- 15:30 – 16:30: Exposition
- 16:30 – 17:00: Coffee and Networking
- 17:00 – 18:00: Exposition
- 18:00 – 18:30: Closure
Tecnoling Session – Foro PERTE Lengua / ENISA
Session dedicated to Tecnoling companies at the SEPLN 2023 Congress.
Location: Iberian Museum Auditorium
- 12:30-12:35: Welcome SEPLN and Tecnoling presentation
- 12:35-12:45: Presentation of the state of the art of the PERTE New Language Economy
- 12:45-13:00: ENISA, funding for PLN startups and companies
- 13:00 -14:00: Presentations of the startups and companies registered in Tecnoling. Presented by Cristina Aranda Gutiérrez, co-founder of Big Onion, MujeresTech and Director of the Clúster de Humanidades Digitales y Tecnologías del español de la C. de Madrid
- Cristina Aranda
- Mª Teresa Martín Valdivia
- Eugenio Martínez Cámara
- German Rigau
- L. Alfonso Ureña López